SIA is seeking speakers and industry experts to be speakers for our Industry + Intelligence events. This year, our events are being held during the Outdoor + Snow Show in January (January 28-31, 2020) and as webinars throughout the year. There are more opportunities than ever to get in front of the decision makers and those who shape the outdoor industry.
Each session has different goals and objectives. The content team will decide the best fit for the speakers and presentation topics. Topics are selected based on surveys, success of past sessions, timeliness of topics and relevance of topic to the snowsports industry.
Are you an accomplished thought leader with wisdom you’d like to share with peers and colleagues across the industry? Advance your profession and help us drive continued innovation in the snowsports industry by speaking at one of our events.
What’s in it for you?
- Speaking will enhance your professional profile and increase exposure for your business
- Network with dedicated outdoor industry leaders and influence decision makers
- Provide high quality, informative and educational presentations
- Engage attendees through audience participation and discussion
- Coordinate with staff regarding any special equipment needs
- Submit a speaker proposal form
- Ensure the session is not perceived as an infomercial
- Promote your participation within your social channels
- Provide your own travel to the event location(s)
To propose a topic, or be considered as a conference speaker, please fill out the form below.
Questions? Please reach out to us at [email protected]. Please do NOT send proposals to this email address.
Close Date: September 30, 2019
You may submit more than one proposal, please complete a separate form for each submission: